YES there is an alternative to restricting your bird to his/her cage and still ensure that your homes, heads and shoulders are POOP FREE!
THE ANSWER IS THE AMAZING FLYPER – (a bird flying diaper also known as an Avian Diaper)
Of course, all birds would prefer to go completely naked, however, this is not always possible because of the “poop factor”.
By using the FLYPER, you will maintain hygiene for your home and bird. Watch our online videos for Flyper Features and Fitting Instructions.
Join the Flyper lifestyle!
Avian Veterinarian Approved
The ‘adorableness’ of the Elite Range Flypers is an added bonus, allowing plenty of out of cage time. Remember, Flypers should only be used safely and appropriately (info on hygiene and safety and conditioning tips are included in each Flyper package.)
- Adjustable Straps (Velcro and Slider) Super soft lycra for smaller birds
- Velcro LOCK strap for extra security
- Extra lightweight FLYPER lining
- Water resistant double front liner pouch
- Water resistant back liner pouch
- Leash Ring positioned for uninterrupted flight
- Troublefree “dressing and undressing” (no wing pulling)
- Dress your bird while he/she is walking around – no need to pick bird up!!!
- Poop free heads, shoulders and homes
- Liner pouch hangs low from the bird’s vent – poop does not touch body
- Colour-fast 2-way stretch fabric
- PLENTY OF OUT OF CAGE TIME – YOUR BIRD DESERVES THAT xx!!
- Curved split seam shapes well over birds curved chest – snug good fit – prevents toe catching
Please note: Bev’s Bird Boutique does not encourage or condone the possession of any species of bird protected by National or International law.