YES there is an alternative to restricting your bird to his/her cage and still ensure that your homes, heads and shoulders are POOP FREE!
THE ANSWER IS THE AMAZING FLYPER – (a bird flying diaper also known as an Avian Diaper)
Of course, all birds would prefer to go completely naked, however, this is not always possible because of the “poop factor”.
By using the FLYPER, you will maintain hygiene for your home and bird. Watch our online videos for Flyper Features and Fitting Instructions.
Click to play video (view bird in flight)
Flypers have an open-back design ensuring unrestrictive flight and movement.
This design ensures a ‘more naked’ feeling for your bird, ensuring maximum comfort for him/her.
Join the Flyper lifestyle!
Avian Veterinarian Approved
for everyday use
'Love in such a way that the one you love feels free'
Out-of-cage time gives your bird a better chance of alleviating:
Your bird deserves it!
Click to watch video below showing Flyper features
- Adjustable Straps (Velcro and Slider) Super soft lycra for smaller birds
- Velcro LOCK strap for extra security
- Extra lightweight FLYPER lining
- Water resistant double front liner pouch
- Water resistant back liner pouch
- Leash Ring positioned for uninterrupted flight
- Troublefree “dressing and undressing” (no wing pulling)
- Dress your bird while he/she is walking around – no need to pick bird up!!!
- Poop free heads, shoulders and homes
- Liner pouch hangs low from the bird’s vent – poop does not touch body
- Colour-fast 2-way stretch fabric
- PLENTY OF OUT OF CAGE TIME – YOUR BIRD DESERVES THAT xx!!
- Curved split seam shapes well over birds curved chest – snug good fit – prevents toe catching